1. Travis $cott's "Maria I'm Drunk" is a boozy slow-burner that sounds like three songs in one. But even if it weren't, La Flame got Justin Bieber on a track with Young Thug, and that's good enough.
2. Oneohtrix Point Never's first full Garden of Delete single, "I Bite Through It," pulses erratically with a heavy-rock sound that could be ripped straight from our middle school CD-R mixes. You can almost smell the smeared Sharpie ink.
3. Janet Jackson is back with a slick new song called "Unbreakable," but, more importantly, Janet Jackson is back.
4. You know that part in the campfire story when the beautiful prom queen who died tragically comes back for one more dance? Nicole Dollanganger's "You're So Cool" is the song that plays while the cemetery fog clears.
5. There's still nothing cooler than the holographic Charizard card, tbh. Grime MC Jme gets it on "The Very Best."
6. Travi$ Scott talks L.A. girls and family business on "90210," utilizing new label mate Kacy Hill beautifully. DJ Dahi stuffs two beats in one and does both 808s and Dropout justice.
7. It's not every day you hear a song that both totally hypnotizes and full-on terrifies you. Rabit's "Pandemic" isn't an everyday kind of song, though.
8. Empress Of's Me is finally out this week! Every song is good, and "Standard" is great.
9. Natasha Kmeto is the definition of quiet power on "Your Girl," a whisper-in-your-ear electronic ballad.
10. Doe-eyed vlogger Troye Sivan has always seemed a bit beyond his years; on warped synth-stuffed breakup gem "Fools," he translates that wisdom into a moody pop hit.