Top 5 Days Of The Week The Club Goes Up
15 Stages Of Life After Solange and Jay-Z's Elevator Fight
3. Think Solange was right for this, somehow
5. Worry about Beyoncé at that basketball game
6. Gossip about Solange deleting Beyoncé from her Instagrams
7. Realize Solange did not delete Beyoncé from her Instagrams, she just doesnt Instagram Beyonce that much
8. Think Wendy Williams is right, this is all Rachel Roy's fault
9. Rage that the Knowles family is not talking about this yet
10. Rage at Beyoncé and Jay-Z's statement to the AP, which explains nothing
11. Take solace in the 'everything is okay' Knowles family pictures Beyoncé posts on Instagram and her website
12. Conclude that in the future celebrities will communicate exclusively through Instagram
13. Get mad at Matthew Knowles for saying the fight was a hoax to sell concert tickets
14. Think that maybe it was just a hoax
15. Feel dissatisfied and powerless
Top 7 Songs We Never Posted For Some Reason
7. Stitches, "Brick In Yo Face"
6. Enrique Iglesias f. Sean Paul, Descemer Bueno & Gente De Zona, "Bailando"
5. Tobias Jesso Jr., "True Love"
4. Hannah Diamond, "Every Night"
3. Father f. iLoveMakonnen & Key!, "Look at Wrist"
2. Bobby Shmurda, "Hot Nigga"
1. Wisin f. Jennifer Lopez and Ricky Martin, "Adrenalina"
12 Photographers That Young Thug Took Care To Credit On Instagram (Follow Them!!!)
Top 2 Things We Did On Ello
Top 10 Moments For Butts
10. Trick Daddy: "If You Won't Eat Your Girl's Ass, I Will"
9. "J. Lo Made Iggy Azalea Wear a Dirty Swimsuit" by Caity Weaver
8. Rihanna's see-through dress at the CFDAs
7. "Warning: A Column on Butt Play" by Maureen O'Connor
6. The Shmoney dance
5. Fly Young Red's "Throw That Boy Pussy"
3. Kim's Paper cover
2. Kevin Gates eating booty
1. Someone eating Drake's booty
Words That Were In
Words That Were Out
this could be us but u playin
7 Breakups That Bummed Us Out
Top 10 FADER Mixes
4 Times Lifetime Should Have Just Not
1. When they made an Aaliyah movie
2. When they made a Brittany Murphy movie
3. When they made a Saved By The Bell movie
4. When they made a Whitney Houston movie
Top 4 Babies Dancing To "Tuesday"
1. i fuck with jesus because the last three letters in his name are S-U-S
2. smokin on that kids meal
3. damn gurl u wifi material
4. if you crawled into nicki minaj asshole you would turn into stop-motion like james and the giant peach
5. i suck at basketball but im really good at the only girl i ever loved breaking up with me
6. hit a nigga so hard his momma come out the house in basketball shorts
7. alicia loves her man
alicia gets cheated on
alicia loses her mind
alicia finds his car
8 Baby Hair Moments, From Sublime To Most Questionable
1. "Kylie's hair is distracting"
2. "Who was talking to Drake?"
Top 4 Moments For Trap Phones
6 People That Were 2 On In 2014
1. Shia LaBeouf
2. OB O'Brien
3. Busta Rhymes
5. Snoop Dogg
Top 3 Animal Noises Migos Make on Rich Nigga Timeline
3. Pigeon coo, on "Rich Nigga Timeline"
2. Dog growl, on "Nawfside"
1. Cow moo, on "Move"
4. Cheetos Puffs
2. Mystery item from the fridge that Drake says will "shave a good six years off your life for every one you eat"
1. Nutella Dipsticks
follow my friend @tort_tweets btw... good friend, saw him tonight . nice to see you alec
— sandy alex g (@SANDYalexg) December 11, 2014
need twitter now #myfirtTweet
— sandy alex g (@SANDYalexg) December 4, 2014
just heard about this thing on the internet... pretty funny
— sandy alex g (@SANDYalexg) December 11, 2014
@JamesFrancoTV JAME i love your films. I sing and play piano
— sandy alex g (@SANDYalexg) December 7, 2014
Artists We Hope To Hear More From in 2015
The Artist Formerly Known as Unicorn Kid
Top 2 Disappointing Lana Del Rey Moments For Duncan In 2014
10 Times That R&B Was Just Plain Weird This Year
1. K. Michelle's saccharine sonic fan-fiction: "Drake Would Love Me"
2. Nick Jonas' transition from boy-band casualty to legit Wonder Bread R&B heartthrob
3. The entirety of FKA Twigs' LP1
4. Mariah Carey ending Me I Am Mariah…The Elusive Chanteuse with a minute-long monologue with a crazy explanation of why her album's title is so crazy
5. Dean Blunt doing another deep genre dive with Black Metal
6. King Louie going full-OVO on the Soprano EP
7. Jonah Hill and Spike Jonze covering "Marvin's Room" at the VICE 20th Anniversary party
8. Lil Silva ditching grime and starting to sing
9. D'Angelo coming back
10. Jeremih getting arrested for attempting to board a plane while it was getting ready to take off
4 Signs Sublime Is Making A Comeback In The Historical Canon, According To Naomi
Top 2 Guys With Their Hands In Their Pants Featured In The FADER
2. This guy, by Petra Collins
1. This guy, by Petra Collins
6 Best URL Slugs on TheFADER.com
8 Things We Did While Waiting For Rihanna To Return To Instagram
2. Bought two copies of the nudie magazine that got her kicked off
3. Considered deleting our own accounts in solidarity
4. Logged back into Twitter for her revival of the TwitPic
5. Revisited her former photo excellence
6. Followed all her homegirls: Melissa Forde, Jenna Rosales, Sonita Alexander, Leandra
7. Followed her glam squad: Mel Ottenberg, stylist ; Adam Selman, wardrobe stylist ; Yusef, hair stylist; Ursula Stephens, other hair stylist
8. Followed her #1 FanGram
Duncan's Top 5 Books That Came Out In 2014
5. Ben Lerner, 10:04
4. Lorrie Moore, Bark
3. Juliet Escoria, Black Cloud
2. Atticus Lish, Preparation for the Next Life
1. Frederick Barthelme, There Must Be Some Mistake
Emilie's Top 5 Books That Didn't Come Out in 2014
5. Alejandro Jodowrowsky, Psychomagic: The Transformative Power of Shamanistic Psychotherapy (2010)
4. Rachel B. Glaser, Moods (2013)
3. Scott McClanahan, Hill William (2013)
2. Joan Didion, The White Album (1979)
1. Lorrie Moore, Self-Help (1985)
Top 2 Ways Lunch Money Lewis Says "Pat The Pum-Pum" in "Trini Dem Girls"
2. The way he says it the first seven times
1. The way he says it the eighth time
Top 5 Lyrics About Drinking Booze From Iceage's Plowing Into The Field Of Love
5. I want to hear the silence in my drunken comfort.
4. I will outnumber. I will outdrink.
3. How many more days of disorder? Of drunkenly raving around?
2. One hundred Euro wine. I do believe in heaven and I do believe it's time.
1. And when I fall, I'll bring it all down here with me—soaked in alcohol.
Top 9 Rap Accessories
9. Dej Loaf's heart glasses
8. Metro Boomin's bandana
6. Kanye's Chelsea boots
5. Young Thug's infinity scarf
4. iLoveMakonnen's mannequin head
3. Cam'ron's capes
2. Rae Sremmurd's ski goggles
1. Migos' matching chains
5. You'll premiere any honey dip with half a mixtape.
4. Next time you want to talk to me send me an iCal invitation.
3. I cannot deal with your emotional Drake shit.
2. Reggae christmas music is the only pure thing left in the world.
1. no thanks.
3 Most Unexpected Across-The-Office Shades From Patrick
1. "That was very four minutes ago."
2. "Not today, not now, not ever."
3. "If you stopped breathing, I would get over it."
6 People Naomi Followed On Instagram Because They Got Invited To The Kimye Wedding
4 Things FKA Twigs Probably Uses Google Glass For
Times YG Got Screwed Over
5 Ways Charli XCX Tried To Seem Really Down With Reporters
Things That May Have Happened To Bobby Shmurda's Hat After He Threw It
1. Friendly neighbor put it in a NYC brown compost bin
2. Chiara DiBlasio and Rowdy Rebel share it
3. Got resold at Lids
4. Seagull brought it to Coney Island
5. Got ensnared in an NYPD surveillance tower :(
Top 3 Concerts Duncan Went To Where Everyone Sat Down
3. Blake Mills
2. Zoe Muth
1. Sturgill Simpson
3 Times Patrick Almost Cried While Watching Boyhood
1. When Mason went to a Harry Potter book-release party at midnight
2. When Mason left for college and his mom said, "I just thought there would be more"
3. When Mason's stepdad made him cut his hair
Top 8 Songs From 2013 That We Listened To In 2014
8. Mathew Lee Cothran, "Failure"
7. Zedd f. Hayley Williams, "Stay the Night"
6. The whole Kelela mixtape
5. Pitbull f. Ke$ha, "Timber"
4. PTAF f. Nicki Minaj, "Boss Ass Bitch"
3. Rich Homie Quan, "Walk Thru"
2. Paramore, "Ain't It Fun"
1. Sky Ferreira, "I Blame Myself"
Top 3 YouTube Videos Uploaded By JJ
Top Magazine Covers By Other Magazines
12 Cool Things That Happened To North West
2. Sat front row at Balenciaga at Paris Fashion Week
3. Wore matching Givenchy lace dresses with mom at Paris Fashion Week
4. Shout out on a Tink remix
5. Parents got married
6. Parents got toys of themselves made
7. Skunk halloween costume
8. Painted Birkin bag for mom's birthday
9. Modelling debut in CR Fashion book
10. Ostrich feather cape
11. Hair finally long enough to put in a ponytail
12. Blew kisses to her haters while at the pumpkin patch
6 Things That Sounded Like PC Music That Defenitely Weren't Made By PC Music
1. Zedd's synths on Ariana Grande's "Break Free"
2. The saxophone on Jason Derulo's "Talk Dirty to Me"
3. The farty horns on Taylor Swift's "Shake It Off"
4. The twinkly bridge on Hudson Mohawke's "Chimes"
5. Demi Lovato's vocal take on the verses of "Really Don't Care"
6. The rainforest sounds on Coldplay's "Ink"
Top 2 Artists Who Might Know Where That Damn Plane Went
Top 8 Ways FKA Twigs Is Described In Stories In Gossip Blogs About She And Robert Pattinson's Relationship
5 Grime Artists You'll Know More About Next Year
5 Times Ariana Grande Made Us A Little Uncomfortable
8 things that Drake didn't steal from Diddy this year
1. The D
2. The I
3. The D
4. The D
5. The Y
6. The D
7. The I
8. The D
Top Sandwich Deidre Invented
1. "The Deidre" (avocado and hard-boiled egg on toasted wheat bread with a drizzle of chipotle mayo)
Emilie's Top 10 Albums of 2014
10. Actress, Ghettoville
9. Taso: Teklife Till Tha Next Life Vol. 1
8. PC Worship, Total Rust
7. Ratking, So It Goes
6. Weyes Blood, The Innocents
5. Nothing, Guilty of Everything
4. iLoveMakonnen, I Love Makonnen EP
3. Arca, Xen
2. Pure X, Angel
1. FKA Twigs, LP1
Top Way FKA Twigs Described Emilie
1. "Naughty Emilie"
Top 5 Cutest Makonnen Twitter Display Names
5. Halloween Makonnen
4. New York Makonnen
3. DIY Makonnen
2. FADER Makonnen
1. Good Day Makonnen
Top 11 Pop Hits In The U.S. That Didn't Originate In The U.S.
11. MAGIC, "Rude"
10. Iggy Azalea f. Charli XCX, "Fancy"
9. 5 Seconds of Summer, "She's So Perfect"
8. Calvin Harris, "Summer"
7. Mr. Probz, "Waves"
6. Sam Smith, "Stay With Me"
5. Sia, "Chandelier"
4. Nico & Vinz, "Am I Wrong"
3. Clean Bandit, "Rather Be"
2. Disclosure, "Latch"
1. Charli XCX, "Boom Clap"
8 Most Embarrassing Things Larry Shazam'd In 2014
8. Maroon 5, "Wake Up Call"
7. Gavin DeGraw, "Not Over You"
6. Mumford & Sons, "I Will Wait"
5. OneRepublic, "Love Runs Out"
4. Fergie, "L.A. Love (La La)"
3. Ed Sheeran, "Don't"
2. Echosmith, "Cool Kids"
1. Idina Menzel, "Let It Go"
Top Characters From Nashville Whose Actors' Real-Life 2015 Debut Albums We're Most Looking Forward To
2. Gunnar Scott
1. Scarlett O'Connor
4 Strongest Comebacks
2. Remy Ma
3 Times Liz watched Shamir's "On The Regular" Video At Work
1. When she proposed group karaoke and no one was down
2. When she was convinced there was a mouse under her desk but was too scared to check
3. When she found out she had a really low Uber rating