8. XXL: "Kendrick Lamar’s major label debut is a future classic…"
7. FACT: "Listening to the seven minute Bildungsroman "Cartoons & Cereal" (not featured on the LP), it’s clear Lamar has a genuinely avant-garde, legend-minting classic in him. Good Kid, m.A.A.d City might be a wide-ranging, far-reaching success, but one suspects it won’t be his best record."
6. Pretty Much Amazing: "The word “classic” will undoubtedly be thrown around in reference to this album. I’d say that’s fair, but it is also premature."
5. AP: "Up-And-Coming Rapper Drops Classic Debut"
4. SPIN: "It's hard to say if good kid will become the stone-cold classic that Lamar is so clearly aiming for."
3. Kendrick Lamar, to Complex: "It's classic worthy. Once it gets a few years behind it they'll be looking back saying "Yeah, Kendrick Lamar made a classic his first album."
2. Grantland: "I can’t remember the last time I experienced a piece of art about the experience of being within and without something so desperately. Illmatic? The Third Man? The Great Gatsby?"
1. Hip Hop DX: "This isn't just a debut album. This is a shot at history."
6. RK London
4. Fya Starta Beats
1. Metro Boomin
4. Usher petting a cheetah
3. Usher holding the golden doodle puppy he bought for $12,000 at a charity auction
2. Usher holding a butterfly on his pinky
1. Usher with two owls
5. Air France
4. Wu Lyf
3. Das Racist
2. LOL Boys
17. About time I shaved.
15. yea yea my chain heavy
14. frank says hi
12. the very regal skate park selfie
11. looks like im standing in front of wallpaper.
10. laser tattoo removal does work. it's fading away
9. snl dressing room selfie grr
8. kelvin selfie.
7. too close bruh
6. the righteous selfies real quick
5. YOLO. hahaha
4. gotta do these every now and then. haha
3. lol. this is not a selfie
1. flight delayed. but the selfie is very rested and peaceful
4. Final, deluxe iTunes edition, released December
3. Mixtape version one, proposed May
2. Final, released December
1. Mixtape version two, proposed July
7. Logistic, "Warehouse (IllSkillz Remix)" CD Single
6. Pictureplane, Thee Physical cassette tape
5. The Prodigy, Out of Space
4. Tong Cox Sasha Oakenfold Essential Mix
3. Electronic Body Music, Another World Part 3
2. Marilyn Manson, "I Don't Like the Drugs (But the Drugs Like Me)" CD Single
1. Ultimate NRG 4
10. Do you have any symptoms of depersonalization or HPPD?
9. What’s your Meyers-Briggs Type Indicator?
8. Do you like Porco Rosso more than other Ghibli films?
7. Hey is there any way a 17 year old could somehow get into your show with Grimes at the 18+ show at The Metro in Chicago? Like, I would literally do anything. I mean, within reason but. I meannnnn, basically anything
6. Are you and Josh still friends?
5. What are your favorite websites? Do you have any tips on discovering new things on the net? Perhaps you have some pointers on utilizing Google’s translative features to ‘branch out’ and explore blogs that one might not immediately find in their native language or country of origin?
4. What is a person to do when they wake up and feel dread and a desire to stay in bed and never leave that place?
3. How do you rationalize Andrea Dworkin’s transphobia?
2. Can we please do less question answering?
1. Do u like 2 masturbate?
2. Big Baby Gandhi, “Been a Villain”
1. BIGBANG, “Bad Boy”
2. Kanye West, “Mercy”
1. Twigs, “Ache”
1. Burial, "Truant"
3. Rhye, “The Fall”
2. Julia Holter, “In The Same Room”
1. Laurel Halo, “Light + Space”
2. First things
1. Second things
6. A living counterpoint to more money means more problems
5. Reformed villain from a James Bond movie circa late ’90s who really let himself go
4. Fred Durst
3. Boutique hotel creative director
2. Newt Gingrich's bastard son
1. New fourth member of The xx
2. Before Benihana's it was canned goods/ Before canned goods it was Similac
1. Extra garlic butter I got Benihana issues
6. To Betabeat: "Girl, we finna have an entire STORE of gear for each site. Not just shirts, you can get a Rap Genius onesie, a Poetry Brain parka."
5. To Lifehacker: "The key is to only steal or nibble grapes or cashews from Whole Foods and never buy them!"
4. To FADER: "Sometimes I get emotional, like if [Lupe Fiasco’s] 'Hip-Hop Saved My Life' comes on, I’ll get tears in my eyes."
3. To Das Racist: "You got in to Wesleyan, that's in the second tier club."
2. To FADER: "We are orientalists."
1. To Cosmo: "Why not put sashimi on the penis? It’s protein."
2. Lil Wayne
1. Her manager
2. Solange, Suck and Blow teaser
1. THEESatisfaction, "QueenS"
26. Juicy J f. Young Jeezy and Big Sean, “Show Out”
25. Gucci Mane and Juicy J, “I Hit That”
24. B.o.B. f. T.I. and Juicy J, “We Still In This Bitch”
23. Rihanna, “Pour It Up”
22. Gucci Mane f. Jeremih, “Too Damn Sexy”
21. Gucci Mane f. Rocko and T.I., “Plain Jane”
20. French Montana f. Rick Ross and 2 Chainz, “Marble Floors”
19. Chief Keef f. Future, Fredo Santana and SD, “Dead Broke”
18. Trinidad James, “That Turn Up”
17. Chief Keef, “No Tomorrow”
16. Chief Keef f. Young Scooter, “On It”
15. Gucci Mane f. 2 Chainz, “Okay With Me”
14. Gucci Mane f. Waka Flocka and Young Scooter, “Hold Ya Rolly Up”
13. Lil Boosie, “Mama Know Love”
12. Jeremih, “Girls Go Wild”
11. Brandy, “Do You Know What You Have”
10. Gucci Mane f. Scarface, “Scarface”
9. Gucci Mane f. 2 Chainz “Get It Back”
8. Gucci Mane f. Future, “Fuck The World”
7. Gucci Mane f. Waka Flocka, "Walking Lick"
6. Future, “Truth Gonna Hurt You”
5. Chainz f. Drake, “No Lie”
4. Juicy J f. Lil Wayne and 2 Chainz, “Bands a Make Her Dance”
3. Jeremih, “773 Love”
2. Future, “Neva End”
1. Future, ‘Turn On The Lights”
8. A fuck nigga
7. A snitch nigga
6. Sneak dissers
5. A bitch nigga
4. A popped bitch
2. Fake Trues
1. Fake shoes
4. Lisa "Left Eye" Lopes (rumored, for future TLC tour)
3. Amy Winehouse, (Nas' "Cherry Wine" video)
2. Biggie (Jay-Z's Barclays shows)
1. Tupac (Coachella)
8. Schoolboy Q’s Pokemon pencil case
7. Big Boi’s half-smoked joint
6. Danny Brown’s Vocal Eze spray
5. Riff Raff’s travel bottle of Liz Clairborne Curve
4. Kitty Pryde’s hand-sculpted Totoro
8. Heems’ 30,000 check from K-Mart
2. 2NE1’s walrus-shaped chapstick
1. Chief Keef’s pile of condoms
1. RZA (Delta)
2. E-40 (Southwest)
6. The nut mix with pineapple from Trader Joes
5. Organic Tahini Date Macrobar
2. 365 Everyday Value Chocolate Cherry Trail Mix
1. 365 Everyday Value Dark Chocolate Raspberry & Nut Trail Mix
13. Sky Ferreira wearing plastic red lips #3
12. Sky Ferreira at the Chateau Marmont #6
11. Me and Sky Ferreira
10. Sky Ferreira at my studio #3
9. Sky Ferreira at the Chateau Marmont #4
8. Sky Ferreira wearing plastic red lips #1
7. Sky Ferreira at home #5
6. Sky Ferreira at home #7
5. Sky Ferreira next to a picture of her Mom
4. Sky Ferreira at my studio #3
3. Me as Sky Ferreira… Sky Ferreira as Me
2. Sky Ferreira at my studio #9
1. Sky Ferreira at my studio #12
10. THE WARS FAR FROM OVER THE ANTS ARE BACK AND THIS TIME THEY HAVE BROUGHT WAY MORE THEN I CAN HANDLE RIGHT NOW PLEASE HELP ME LORD - Lil B
9. buttcheeks we all have them but we all take them for granted as well be happy you can comfortably sit down right now - Lil B
8. when i stare at crabs or animals it makes me want TO NOT have sex nd i start feeling werid as a human being like what am i truly- Lil B
7. i want u to take a hard look at the doller bill in your hand, stare at it, and really ask is this waht the people are dying for? - Lil B
6. i only eat gluton free pussy - Lil B
5. make sure you dont commit any crimes or felonys so you can vote for the president you want to choose, I LOVE YOU - Lil B
4. I'm soo happy your alive your doing a great job being alive - Lil B
3. IM SO PROUD IM BEING TAXED AND HELP KEEP AMERICA ALIVE OR ATLEAST IM HOPING, LETS BE OPTIMISTIC ;) - Lil B
2. THE ONLY WOMAN THAT PROBLY UNDERSTANDS ME IS MADONNA, LOVE U BOO - Lil B
1. il never make farting jokes again cuz y'all way to fruity out here in 2012 keep it lit its way to many girls for them booty games - Lil B
7. Before Dark, "Baby"
6. Javeon McCarthy, "Precious"
5. Kirko Bangz, "Drink in My Cup"
4. Supreme Cuts, "Val Venus"
3. Boyfriend and Zebra Katz, "W8WTF"
2. Rihanna f. Future, "Loveeeeeee Song"
1. Justin Timberlake f. Beyonce, "End of Time"
7. Stephin Merrit
6. Lou Reed
5. Antony and the Johnsons
4. Das Racist
3. Laurie Anderson
2. James Blake
5. Fuck it I don’t care/ Felony/ What more can I say?/ Drugs out in NYC
4. I was selling drugs/ I was up there smoking pot
3. Me walk inside the club and there ain't no bud?/ Shit I doubt it
2. When I lick my hand you know I'm on that molly
1. I'm E'd up right now and I'm about to mix that with weed
2. Rick Ross' Black Bar Mitzvah mixtape
1. Drake's "HYFR" re-Bar Mitzvah video
4. David Letterman
3. An office building
1. Wendy Williams
13. OBAMA WON FUCK THAT
12. I LOST THE FUCK I GAVE
11. FUCK I LOOK LIKE TURNING DOWN SOME HEAD? I MEAN THATS SORTA LIKE A BIRD TURNING DOWN SOME BREAD
10. ROMENY NOT TALKING MY LANGUAGE
9. I HAVEN'T MET A REAL NIGGA YET
8. THIS BOY JUST LIE FOR SHIT
7. MY NEXT MIXTAPE DROPPING NEXT MONTH DRILLARY CLINTON
6. IF U TAKE HRS TO TEXT BACK DONT TEXT ME @ ALL
5. HER NIGGA WANT ME CUZ HE KNOW IM IT
4. IM BETTER OFF WITH NO NIGGA
3. I LOVE THE THINGS ABOUT HIM BUT I DONT LOVE HIM
2. YO NIGGA EVERYBODY BITCH
1. MY MOOD SWINGS ALL OVER THE PLACE
3. Subtly shedding back the years and into the dark depth we all soon disappear out of this labyrinth that makes up our world/ How do we ever know the light inside ourselves?
2. I wish you were here with me, but you're too far away/ Standing beside me now with nothing to say/ I wish that somehow you knew just how much you mean/ That I could be for you what you are for me.
1. Goodbye sweet mother-earth/ Without you now I'm a lonely universe/ You won't always understand when you've truly loved someone until after they've gone
3. I love the way you take a walk and all the things that you see with your eyes/ Oh to be that distant thought some growing memory in your mind
2. Can't wait until tomorrow, so that I can know you more/ So that I can know you more
1. With you here it has been easy to say that I could never lose sight of what my heart truly is
3. All in his chain
2. All in his ring
1. All in his watch
10. Hood niggas
9. Hipster bitches that shop at Lenox
8. Dark skin women
7. Light skin women
6. Asian women
5. White women
4. Bitches bout that money
3. Bad hoes at Spelman
2. Freshmen on Instagram straight flexin
1. Them fuck niggas who hatin on you this summer
3. (confused) Nheh-heh-heh… [6:54]
2. The one where he shrugs [3:42]
1. Mhhmmm! [10:56]
5. Call again
4. Take her to Coney Island on the train
3. Kiss her while she calculates and calibrates
2. Not make her explain
1. Tolerate her little fist tugging on his forest chest
4. Voice of pain
2. Ty $
10. The stock market
9. An iceberg
8. Coney Island to Harlem to the end of the world and back again
7. The spider floating in your cider
6. The loose change in your pocket
4. Our problems and our inability to solve them
3. The plume of a geyser
2. The Flatbush Avenue Target
1. The Flatbush Avenue Target’s pharmacy department
2. The one with electric guitar
1. The one without
( ་ − ་ )ུ
(◍ ´꒳` ◍)b
(◦ˇ _̆ ˇ◦)
(┏ `● .̫ ●)┏
(ಠ .̫.̫ ಠ)
( ˘ ³˘)♡
( ΄◞ิ .̫.̫ ◟ิ‵)
･ิ ȷ̫ ･
(´≖ ‸ ≖｀)
( ´◔ ゝ◔`)
=͟͟͞͞((☞ ՞ਊ ՞)☞
ꈍ ◡ ꈍ ℒ ͦ ͮ ͤ ♡
ʕ ·(エ)· ʔ
⋆͛*͛ ͙͛ ⁑͛⋆͛*͛ ͙͛(๑•﹏•)⋆͛*͛ ͙͛ ⁑͛⋆͛*͛ ͙͛
ꈍ .̮ ꈍ
一二三☞ ´◔‿ゝ◔ `)☞
( う-´)づ︻╦̵̵̿╤── \(˚☐˚”)/
( ఠൠఠ )
(´ . .̫ . `)
8. Night 6
7. Night 4
6. Night 2
5. Night 5
4. Night 8
3. Night 3
2. Night 7
1. Night 1
5. did you know that you can sue your doctor for allowing you to be born?
4. have you ever slept on the floor of a movie theatre with you mouth open & woke up to find a trail of ants carrying popcorn in & out of you?
3. if you want happiness don't you think you should reach out and tryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy some?
2. is it cute to put poison into your own carrot cake and then die at the table of the cafe you are at or does it make you look too 1950s?
1. when u poke a hole in yr neck & start to FINALLY enter the darkness 4 the last time do u think that Matador will write u a royalty check?
5. ...her costar in the video, fellow New Yorker A$AP Rocky, represents Kennedy but also Barack Obama and gangster rap, incarnating both the right-wing stereotype of black power and the liberal voter’s fantasy of Obama-as-messianic-prince—a limousine liberal worthy of his vehicle.
4. According to Rocky, the video is “some swag shit . . . some 2015 shit,” suggesting its vision might be so contemporary that it could take a while to properly digest.
3. In a typical pop/hip-hop collaboration, Rocky would be allotted thirty seconds to voice his own desire and thereby reclaim the phallus.
2. I have no reason to doubt that Del Rey was born with those lips, but if it’s the case that they got extra help along the way, I’m thankful someone had the presence of mind to correct nature’s mistake.
1. Her unwinking enjoyment of her own perversity would be enough to qualify her as a great queer performance artist; her astonishing television debut on Saturday Night Live last winter, in which she covered her own hits as though she were a drag-queen impersonator, put her over the top.
2. Extremely excited and honored to be a Houston Rocket again!! #RedNation
1. Much love and thankfulness to the Knicks and New York for your support this past year...easily the best year of my life #ForeverGrateful
4. All-spandex-workout clothes-everything.
3. Head-to-toe black vs. head-to-toe denim
2. Kanye West-designed Giuseppe Zanotti high heels and Kanye West-designed Jordans
1. Lots of leather at Pinkberry
3. Lisa Armstrong: “But for me—a journalist who has never seen one of Slimane's menswear shows—what was most surprising was that it was so unsurprising.
2. Suzy Menkes: “…this was supposed to be a summer collection. A tufted, zigzag-patterned fur over a red blouse gave a jolt of brightness. Then the ceiling flaps went down — and up again — to reveal colorful long dresses. But even they were not enough to give the show a triumphant ending. Perhaps Mr. Slimane can use the YSL codes next season to move forward from homage to something more dynamic.
1. Cathy Horyn: “Considering that Mr. Slimane was an avatar of youthful style, I expected more from this debut. I had the impression from the clothes of someone disconnected from fashion of the past several years.”
3. Hedi Slimane: "Miss Horyn is a schoolyard bully."
2. Oscar de la Renta: "A stale, 3-day old hamburger."
1. Lady Gaga: "Cathy Horyn, your style ain't dick."
6. Rocking a bra and nothing else while walking in Soho
5. House of Ladosha shirt, smoking a blunt
4. Wearing Shaun Samson basketball shorts like they’re culottes
3. Leather baseball jersey, nothing underneath
2. Bringing sweatpants and Timbs back
1. Naked, on Instagram
3. Naomi Campbell's 40-minute delay causes Zac Posen's publicist to be slapped by French magazine editor
2.The unveiling of Naomi Campbell's real hairline
1. Naomi Campbell walks runway at the Olympic Closing Ceremony
3. Custom Thom Browne dress for the Democratic National Convention
2. Pepto Bismol pink Michael Kors Suit for a presidential debate
1. Avant garde J.Mendel for a Buckinham Palace Reception
5. Your eyes make all the misery come worthwhile/ Yet all I want is to rid of them
4. Spiraling into silence/ You'll always belong/ You'll make love to cold bodies/ Fresh after they're gone
3. They will come and fuck alone/ This blackest night I saw you cry
2. Making eye contact/ I will never see you again/ I will never see again/ You're mad cause I will not leave you alone
1. Caught behind a wall of tears/ Distorted liquid image of you/ The signal keeps cutting out but one thing's clear/ Nothing grows in my heart there is no one here
2. When Chuck Close asked her to Google something for him
1. When Riff Raff described her hair as lusious [sic] on Twitter
3. This GIF of Britney Spears with flaming disco balls
2. This press shot of Martin Luuk
1. Drake and a bunch of girls spelling out YOLO on the beach with themselves
2. Nascar car
1. Papa John’s box + album deal
10. “I’m a watercolors type of dude.”
9. “Regardless of what anybody says, I want all of you to live as long as possible, have a great, healthy life, fun, full of adventure, full of mystery, full of trials and tribulations.”
8. “Embrace yourself. Embrace your health. Ayyy!”
7. “Stay positive. That’s the only way. Positivity, happiness, forgiving, forgiving, forgiving. Forgiveness? Forgiving.”
6. “Some of the things I think about on the daily: Safety, man.”
5. “Ah, man, it’s just business. Business is business. It’s business.” It’s like, what are you talking about? Have some people love! What happened to humans? Everybody’s thinking about capital gains!… What happened to being a naked human being? Even though we’re not. We’re advanced now, like you see. It’s obvious we’re not naked. “
4. “Appreciate every single person. Look at them like a golden, million-dollar baby.”
3. “And real talk, like, seeing these ants and studying them and respecting them, it’s like, man, they’re in their own community too. They’re trying to survive. They love. They fight. They telling themselves something. We can’t understand, but one day we will.”
2. “Life is hard, kinda.”
1. “Please stop the gun violence. Stop the knife violence. The chemical warfare, let’s stop that. Biological warfare, let’s stop that. Who knows about hydraulic fracking? Let’s stop fracking! Hey, bruh, stop messing with the earth, bruh. Real talk, we hear about these deadly gases going on in the earth, and I’m like, whodie! For real. I’m like, whodie. Whodie, get that oil out the ocean, whodie."